- Mouldlife Ltd is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective. In such cases we offer the returns facilities described below.
- If you purchase goods in the course of your business, the following provisions of this Clause shall apply. Other than the express provisions set out in these terms and conditions, all other terms and the implied terms or warranties relating to the supply of goods are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Goods are not tested or sold as being fit for any particular application or for use under specific conditions, unless expressly agreed in writing.
- Subject to the right of Consumers to return goods for refund under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (see Clause 11), Mouldlife Ltd does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering. In some instances, Customers may benefit from special price discounts issued by a manufacturer specifically for their benefit. Such goods are not returnable to the manufacturer and may not be sold to other customers. Accordingly, orders for such goods can not be cancelled and Mouldlife Ltd can only accept a return of such Goods where they prove to be defective and the Goods are returned for repair or replacement.
- In the event that Mouldlife Ltd, at its discretion (unless the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 apply, see Clause 11), agrees to accept the return for credit of unwanted products, the goods must be returned with Mouldlife Ltd’s prior written agreement within 14 days of delivery. The goods must be unopened and in perfect re-saleable condition. All goods returned in these circumstances (except where the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 apply, see Clause 11) will be subject to a handling fee of 20% of Mouldlife Ltd’s sale price for the goods, or £20, whichever is the greater.
- Subject to testing to verify any alleged fault, we will accept the return of defective goods for full refund or replacement at our option, if, but only if, the goods are returned within 14 days of delivery. Consumers who wish to return defective products are not obliged to follow the processes set out below, but are recommended to do so as this helps us to provide a more efficient returns service.
- All returned goods (except those returned under Clause 11) must be accompanied by Mouldlife Ltd’s Retun form which can be obtained by contacting Mouldlife Ltd on 01638 750679 or email@example.com. Returned goods will not be accepted without an Returns form. Do not write directly on the manufacturer’s packaging. Please put the form inside the parcel. Any defacement of the manufacturer’s packaging or damage caused by inadequate packaging may result in the rejection of the return or an additional restocking fee, at Mouldlife Ltd’s sole discretion.
- Mouldlife Ltd cannot accept liability for packages damaged during transit. It is the Customer’s responsibility to pack the product adequately to prevent damage.
- Proof of postage is not proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier, and to insure the goods for their full value.
- On receipt of the returned product, we will inspect it to identify the fault you have notified to us.
If following the inspection process, the product is found to be in good order without defect, we will return the product to you, and the carriage costs of this return will be your responsibility. This Clause does not apply to Consumers returning goods pursuant to Clause 11